Tuesday 27 September 2011

My favourite previous student video.

This is my favourite previous A2 students music video, which I found on the 'wall of fame' link. I particulary liked this one because of it's variety of shots, imaginative mise en scene, great lip syncing anf acting, flowed well and kept me interested.
http://vimeo.com/17557972


Here is a shot of all their props, special effects such as smoke, mise en scene of cupcakes, bottles, posions, butterflies and flowers. This is an extreme close up which emphasises the mise en scene, colours, effects and lighting.



Here is an overlapping shot of two different girls, both smoking, telling us something about their character.

This shot is mid shot of the main girl who lip syncs near candles, sourrounded in smoke & in her costume.

Another shot showing off the amazing mise en scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment