Tuesday 27 September 2011

Copies of copy right clearance

This is an email I sent to atlantic records requesting for permission to use Plan B's song called 'She said' however this is not the song we will be using. 
This is what it says 

"To whom it may concern
                                       I am samarge hamilton and im writing this email to request permission to use a song by you label. the song i woud like to use is Plan B's She said, I really like this song and the video was well made. The reason i need to use this song is for my A-level media coursework and i would like to use this song to make my own video in order to pass my media coursework. it would be great if you could allow me to use this song to help me pass my subject. thank you for reading please can you get back to me as soon as possible so i know if i will be able to use it. thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment