Saturday 12 November 2011

Photos from Filming- teamwork.


What I believe produces the best outcome for our music video is that we all have an amazing relationship with each other, we can get along and dicuss points that we feel aren't strong, or share ideas that we believe will be sucessful. I enjoy working in my group and I believe that having such a good friendship is very important to working in a group, it makes everything easier, and the atmosphere a nice place to work in. Our group supports each other with finacial difficulties, planned events with individuals, dance rehersals, family events, illnesses, but we all work around it. And I believe that our work will be produced to a great standard because of the communication and friendship within the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment