Tuesday 29 November 2011

Analysis Of The Three Digipak In my Genre

build animated gif This is Usher. He's an artist in my genre who is a world superstar in R'n'B. His cover as you can see is topless and this I can also do to show off my body because the genre is sexual and showing off the muscles and slick toned muscles. Also I noticed that he is not looking at the camera you only see the side of his face but I think this is because he is already well established and people and his audience already knows what he looks like.

make avatar
This is another artist in my genre who is well known called Mario. He is looking straight into the camera so you can see his face. He to is also topless and this seems to be a very trade mark sign for people in the genre. the cover is slick and clear and simple not much detail gets straight to the point.



build animated gif
Another well known artist in my genre called Tyrese. Once again he is topless on his cover shows what genre he is in. Again very simple clear and straight to the point. All of the album covers is just the artist and very little words. However this may be due to the fact they are established.

No comments:

Post a Comment