Sunday 29 January 2012

Question 4

When we went to the cinema for the viewing of our music video, we had amazing feedback from everyone, just to let us know how we did, we had a round of loud applause, a great amount of 'woo'ing' and a few very nice qolf whistles! We were quite impressed with the reaction we got.

Looking at previous videos and picking up on factors that could make our final music video better, it was always back to the same problem of being cut so quick that the artist couldnt get a full sentence in one shot, we changed that and made sure that the edits were much slower just because audience feedback is very helpful and we want to make a very sucessful music video that everyone can enjoy, furthermore we have also considered on taking out the dark graffiti shots, but we stuck to our instincts and we thought that it was very nice contrast between the light shots that we had, so we kept those shots in and yet everyone once again said that all locations, shots, angles were amazing!







Looking at my digipak, I had lots of feed back telling me my poster looked very professional, and they could see my poster in magazines for actual album adverts. They found everything they needed to know on the advert and digipak, they found that my digipak was very simple and it shouted 'ANGELO' (the artist) focusing it all around him, and not putting objects and graphics that were to over powering, so everyone could focus on his talent of his voice and musical abilities.
So all in all I believe my music video and ancillary products were made to a high standard as I had tried to incorperate everyones opinions into my final pieces, and tried to produce a piece that everyone could enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment