Tuesday 17 January 2012

Evaluation- Question 2.

How effective is the combination of your main product (video) and ancillary texts (digipak and advertisement?)



Here is our music video which has been uploaded onto vimeo. 


 HOW will my poster reach my target audience and how do my ancillary products link? 


I have chosen to have my artist's top undone to show off the male body and attract young female audiences. Using the same images taken at the same location for my advert and digipak links all of them including the sae fonts i used and same colour scheme. In order to attract the biggest sales and to create a clear brand name which is memorable and inviting, all my ancillary products match and link to eachother.




Above is my front and inside panels of my 3 sided digipak. To the left is my advertisement. I have tried to link both ancillary products with the same use of colour, each picture being edited with the same classic effect and carry out the same 2 fonts; bleeding cowboys & palatino. 

No comments:

Post a Comment