Monday 23 January 2012

Evaluation 3- How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning & evaluation stages?

We used a lot of media technology that worked well with our piece.
Technological websites like:


Myspace
facebook
Vimeo
Youtube            
Wiki




Photoshop: Me and my peers were introduced to Photoshop to edit my ancillary work all which was done on this vital tool. This tool helped me edit all my pictures (my CD and my poster) for example I added the font from Photoshop and also how I should display my pictures. The kind of colour I wanted to use was all done on Photoshop

Final cut pro: As we all know final cut pro was vital all my editing process was done here. Adding the transitions and the effect was done on this tool. Without final cut there wouldn’t really be a music video piece!

The apple Mac and also handbrake: As I don’t have a Mac at home, I had to come in college and use the Mac that was provided. The Mac had all the tools that were essential for our music video, blogging, researching, taking screen shots, using Photoshop etc. Majority of my work was done on the Mac. Handbrake was used to import my final music video piece.

All sorts of cameras: Throughout the process (filming the music video, doing the anamatic, ancillary work) camera was used. Without the cameras there would be no film or anything! We used focus lens on the camera and also we used the tripod so the music video wasn’t static.

Viola: Viola is a programme that allows you to take screen shots of images, label them write over them etc. I used viola to present my work (the screen shots that I take)

iShowu: Is another programme on the Mac that allows you to record and take pictures of what your doing at the same time!

Quark Xpress: allowed me to do all my ancillary work

Rollip: Rollip is a programme that I personally had to research for, this allowed me to edit my pictures as you can see on my poster and also CD



Here I have used Google to research my artist. Google was used for various research like images, different artists, the style they use etc.

My media A2 coursework is about blogging! The things I have done! I have blogged about everything I did during my media video and digipack.

Facebook was also used to see other aritsts! As now facebook is a popular social networking

Youtube was used to research on other artists. We chose Nathan as our artist!

Viola was used to import pictures by taking screen shots and also writing around them, I used Viola alot
Rollip is a website that I searched for and used my picture (CD cover) to give it that effect as you can see below

We used through out my music video research. Facebok was used to get feedback from the audience, Vimeo was used to view my music video, youtube was used to research on other music artist music video, for example researching om Nathan music video and also other artists. The main research engine I used was Google and also Blogger. Google was used to research artists CD cover and what kind of images  I shall be protraying and also the kind of audience Hip hop is mainly aimed for. Blogger is the main website I used as it is part of my coursework project. Many of these technological websites have had a massive impact on my music video, the research that I have been doing.

The production of my music video we used brand mew state of the art was: 
spotlight
phones
videocameras
memory card


Social networking is  a way of promoting artists. All these sites that I used was for in depth research. 

create a gif



For our music video we used final cut pro; we used various of transitions: here is an example of the effect of the transition that was used also a video of how it worked in the music video.




As you can see below is screen shots of images from my music video; The reason why I screen shot is so the transition is showen, the effects that I used (ghostly effect). These effects worked really well. 
For the editing I used different tranistions to give it that  quick pace editing and effect. The capacity of time and speed. It was fast pace editing.
make gif
 The anamatic we did; these are the rough images we drawn out:

No comments:

Post a Comment